Our Farm Bucks Program is on hold for 2018, but you can read more about how it works here.
2017 Five Foot Farm Bucks
If you plan on enjoying some Saturday morning shopping at our weekly farm stand then you might like to get yourself some Five Foot Farm Bucks! Here's how they work:
- You purchase Farm Bucks in the spring, which gives you a credit at our Farm Stand.
- Visit the farm Saturday mornings, June 17 - Oct 7 to spend your Bucks.
- Receive 10% increased value if you purchase your card before April 30.
- Receive 5% increased value if you purchase your card before June 15.
- You'll get a weekly produce availability e-mail update.
- If you run out of Farm Bucks at the end of the season, you can always use cash or checks.
- If you don't use up your Farm Bucks by the end of the summer you can carry your balance to next year, but it must be used that second season.
Farm Bucks are available in amounts of:
What you can buy
- We will have a great selection of vegetables (see full list below), as well as u-pick strawberries and flower bouquets.
- You can also use Farm Bucks for special orders of storage crops (like winter squash) or bulk crops for food preservation (like basil for pesto).
- Spend Farm Bucks at our Pumpkin Patch too! (scheduled for October 7, 2017)
Perks for You
Benefits for the farmers
Here are the tasty and fresh crops we have planned for the 2017 season. Some will be available all season long, and some have a shorter 2 to 4 week harvest season. We'll keep you updated about upcoming harvests through a weekly e-mail, including recipe ideas.
What's new for 2017?
- Hot Crops: We're going to give some hot crops like tomatoes and eggplants a try in our hoop houses this year, specially for the Farm Stand!
- U-Pick: We'll have u-pick cherry tomatoes, snap peas, flower bouquets and strawberries this year
- New Crops: We'll be adding lemon cucumbers, asian eggplant, different sweet pepper varieties, cherry tomatoes and slicer tomatoes to our plantings